All children can and will learn.
We seek to develop a passion for learning in a creative, safe, and nurturing environment.
- Education of the whole child
- Dedicated teaching and meaningful learning
- Appreciation and power of diversity
- Respect for second language learning
- Power of differentiated teaching/learning
- Highly qualified staff
- Significance of research based instruction
- Recognition of and provision for individual differences
- Belief in the power of developing an informed citizenry
- Parental involvement that supports educational partnerships
- Monitoring financial solvency for future planning
- Lifelong learning for continued growth of staff and students