Westdale Student Device Collection
- HYBRID PM students will turn in equipment on Monday, May 24, 2021 in their classroom.
- HYBRID AM & FULL REMOTE students will turn in equipment on Thursday, May 27 & Friday, May 28, 2021 in the Westdale wooden gym 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- NORTHWESTERN ENRICHMENT students will make an appointment to turn in iPads at the Tech Office Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. by June 25, 2021.
- SUMMER SCHOOL/SUMMER ENRICHMENT students will turn in equipment on Thursday, June 24, 2021 in their classroom.
- ESY students will make an appointment to turn in equipment at the Tech Office Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. by July 16, 2021.
1. Make sure the iPad is fully charged. The D83 staff will collect the iPad, a labeled messenger bag, and both parts of the charger. If the Chromebook does not have power or if the messenger bag is missing a label, there is a Self Help station for you to charge the Chromebook and make a nametag.
2. The D83 staff will provide a form stating that all equipment was either returned, or some equipment was missing. See the form below.
3. Over the summer, the technology department will inspect the device for damage.
4. If equipment is missing or damage is discovered, parents should expect an invoice.